You know who is that?
I have been stopped to meet she since year 2009.
when we were still young sure got many puppy love right?
It's because of kiss and hug such things
I gave she already.
lol.
Ya. I dont mind to share it.
And now,
I'm avoid she
but I'm not going to force myself to forget her..
Ya.
Last time is me said break up.
Because I can't accept his lifestyle, attitude and etc.
I had just 1 year more be with she..
But,
felt uncomfortable through cheating me.
My parents and friends fed up on me
because of my childish.
I gave up all my things even studies because of her.
Was I stupid?
Sure. I was.
That time too young I admit.
I didn't even know what's important for me.
Only her in my mind.
She did love me but I dont think she treated me good.
Finally,
I gave up our relationship in despair.
Is already 2 years.
I always tell she I wont be with she anymore
and told her that I have Girl Friend now.
when dont even give up to sms me or call me within 3 or 4 weeks.
I checked her facebook..
she gave it to me last week.
I realised that she has changed.
Her hairstyle I mean.
but not his attitude and character.
I definitely won't repeat that.
Because I knew my own situation very well..
It's from my real heart.
God bless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment